“Call upon Me in the day of trouble;I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.”
One of the most encouraging ideas in these first 50 chapters of the Psalms–without question–has been the degree the writers continue to try to tell us the good news!
- Trouble is coming? Call on God!
- Trouble is upon you? Turn to God!
- Trouble attempts to injure? God heals!
- Trouble convicts you? God forgives!
- Trouble takes life? God restores it!
- Trouble harms relationships? God reconciles!
But God is not passive!
Trouble is hard, but God is stronger!